Add Curcumall to your practice to help your patients achieve better health with the optimal benefits of turmeric and curcumin.
Taking an absorbable curcumin supplement will for sure make a difference. But not all supplements are created equal. Many of the curcumin products offered on the market have a low bioavailability meaning that these supplements cannot deliver a significant amount of curcumin to the body organs as the rate of absorption from the intestine to the blood is poor.
Curcumall®, The liquid turmeric extract with balanced curcuminoids and high concentration of curcumin and turmeric, has been shown to give remarkable results.
Curcumall at a glance
- TURMERIC / CURCUMIN C3 CONCENTRATED EXTRACT – Each serving contains 500mg of active patented curcuminoids and turmeric root extract.
- THE LIQUID ADVANTAGE – Aside from being easier to consume, liquid may also have a comparatively higher absorption rate when compared to supplements in solid form. Combining high quality ingredients with a higher absorption rate is what we like to refer to as the “Liquid Advantage.”
- NON GMO – Vegan/vegetarian friendly. Natural flavoring with NO gluten, soy, sugar, milk, yeast, salt, or wheat. No unnecessary fillers are used.
- NO PIPERINE – Curcumall was shown to be well absorbed without piperine. Piperine may cause discomfort in the intestine.
- MADE IN AN FDA registered facility – Our Turmeric /Curcumin C3 Liquid is made in a GMP inspected facility that is registered at the FDA
- CURCUMALL has been authorized by the Health Authorities of Canada, Mexico, Italy, Turkey and Israel. It is now selling in those countries and in the US.
- HIGH BIOAVAILABILITY: The liquid form offers optimal absorption in the body. Curcumall is a fast absorbing, effective and powerful formula!
Contact us with the form below to start setting up a health care professional account after which you can start ordering Curcumall at wholesale price to be sold in your practice. Alternatively, ask us about our direct shipping plan.